Invest in Artisan Beverage Cooperative
All of us at Artisan Beverage Cooperative are extremely excited to offer an opportunity to invest in the growth and expansion of our business. Our transition to a worker-owned cooperative was a tremendous development in our business model, and we want to continue to increase the impacts that we have on the local economy and cooperative business globally.
Your investment will increase our capacity to serve our mission
- Trade directly with local farmers whenever possible and purchase internationally from democratically-organized small farmer cooperatives
- Pay producers a price that provides them with a stable income enabling them to invest in their communities.
- Provide high-quality products
- Support regenerative farming practices
- Build a democratically-run cooperative workplace
- Develop environmentally sound business practices
Your investment will allow us to expand and improve our operation
- Upgrade our facility including new bottling equipment, fermentation tanks, and many other items that will increase production capacity, efficiency, and safety
- Increase our marketing and sales work by adding additional sales staff
- Transition to a new bottle that requires significant investment in a large glass purchase (250,000 bottles)
- Offer Ginger Libation in 4-packs
- Build a beautiful tasting room to allow the general public to try all our products and purchase directly, as well as create a warm inviting space to connect and socialize
- Redeem outstanding stock held by original owners in the transition to a worker-owned cooperative
How does this all work?
- Shares of non-voting preferred shares are available to Massachusetts residents
- Shares cost $10 each with a minimum investment of $2,500
- Investors receive a target dividend of 5%, assuming good financial performance.
- Investing in the securities described herein may be considered speculative and involves risk.
- No assurance can be given that an investor will realize substantial return on investment, or any return at all.
- Potential investors should not invest if they are not prepared to lose their entire investment.
Want to know more? Learn More Here >
Or contact Will Savitri to receive our Prospectus and Subscription Agreement
Will Savitri, Worker-Owner
This is not an offer to sell securities. Offers are made only by prospectus. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts does not recommend or endorse the purchase of these securities.